Making sure our customers are satisfied is our number 1 priority and we will always try to help you find the right products for your needs! If you aren’t satisfied with your products, please do contact us and we’ll try to work something out. We do however have some pretty standard rules for returns that we hope you’ll understand:
- If Anything Safety make an error on your order, we will make sure your goods are resupplied and of course the additional freight will be covered by us.
- Please ensure you let us know of any discrepancy with your order or pricing within 7 days of receipt of goods as we won’t be able to process any returns after that. All returns must be confirmed via phone on 0432 986 924 or email at email@example.com.
- If you change your mind and want to return your products, please ensure Anything Safety is notified within 7 days of receipt of goods as we won’t be able to process any returns after that. All returns must be confirmed via phone on 0432 986 924 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For these sorts of returns, freight costs will have to be at your expense and a restocking fee of 20% may be charged.
- We do require that all returns are in new or saleable condition with the packaging and seals intact.
- All refunds will be made in the same way as original payment for the goods.