|External Dimensions||1100mm x 510mm x 1360mm|
Class 8 - corrosive substances (AS3780-2008): Substances that will destroy and damage other substances with which they come into contact.
Corrosive substances may attack a great variety of materials, including metals and various organic compounts, including live tissue.
- Two shelves are supplied with the cabinet.
- Clear descriptive safety signs and safety directions.
- Built-in flash arrestor and vent opening.
- Storage is above the sump, not in it.
- Self-closing doors.
- Cabinet has leg options that allow free air to pass under the cabinet preventing corrosion of the base.
- Adjustable levelling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-spark self-latching doors with key lock.
- Continuous hinges on the doors for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on the outside panel for easy grounding.
- Comply with Australian Standards AS3780-2008.