- Economical oil and fuel spill kits are designed for larger spills.
- Contains Global Peat floor sweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit include labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall-mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- A spill kit is supplied in a yellow 120litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
|Dimensions||55cm x 50cm x 90cm|
|Absorbent capacity||Up to 135litres|
Please note: actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
|1||Yellow Labelled Wheelie Bin||120litre|
|1||Wheelie Bin instruction sheet holder||PVC|
|1||Oil and fuel absorbent mini-boom||240cm x 10cm|
|2||Oil and fuel absorbent mini-boom||120cm x 10cm|
|50||Oil and fuel absorbent pads||45cm x 45cm|
|2||Global Peat floor sweep bag||28litre|
|1||PVC gloves - pair||450mm|
|4||Disposal bag - labelled||100micron polyethylene|
|1||Yellow/Black caution/spill tape||7.5cm x 50m|
|1||Spill kit labels and audit tag||Self - adhesive PVC|
|1||Spill kit Operating instructions||A4 laminated|
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.