|1||Blue Labelled Wheelie Bin||120liter|
|4||General purpose maintenance mini-boom||1200cm x 75cm|
|50||General purpose maintenance pads||410cm x 510cm|
|2||Ultrasorb general purpose absorbent bag||10kg|
|1||PVC gloves - pair||450mm|
|4||Disposal bag - labelled||14cm x 50cm, 100micron polyethylene|
|50||Global all purpose wipe||-|
|1||Yellow/Black Caution/Spill tape||7.5cm x 50m|
|1||Wheelie bin instruction sheet holder||PVC|
|1||Audit Tag Single||Self - adhesive PVC|
|1||Spill kit operating instructions||A4 laminated|
Coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids - all liquids.
- 120 litre wheelie bin kit for those who store and handle smaller quantities of liquid.
- Contains a variety of general purpose floor sweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted, will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long handled or non sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin with a choice of colours available to suit individual requirements.