|External Dimensions||1100(w) x 860(h) x 510(d) mm|
|Net Weight||75 kg|
|No of Adjustable Shelves||1|
- Prevent and capture accidental spillage of flammable liquids.
- Prevent and capture accidental spillage of Class 3 flammable liquids.
- Isolate flammable liquids within the cabinet to prevent ignition.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all flammable liquids together and away from incompatible products
- All units feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each unit includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- Base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- Walls are double steel construction and act as an insulator against damage from excessive internal heat.
- Constructed of 1.2mm, double-walled steel, along with 40mm of insulating air space for fire resistance.
- A double key set and/or accepts an optional padlock.
- Three–point stainless steel bullet latching.
- The shelves safely direct spills to back and bottom of leak-tight, 150mm lower sump.
- Dual vents.
- Fully painted inside and out with durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder paint for chemical resistance.
- Complies with AS1940 - 2004.