Riggamate Thinsulate Lined Pig Grain Leather Gloves
• Cold weather can cause decreased dexterity in cold / numb hands and fingers. These Pig Grain Rigger Gloves feature a 3MTM Thinsulate lining that keeps dexterity and feeling in your hands and fingers by keeping them warm while you work.
• Thinsulate is made up of unique microfibers that work by trapping air molecules between your skin and the cold outside air. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates. Because the fibers in Thinsulate insulation are finer than the fibers used in most other synthetic or natural insulation‚ they trap more air in less space‚ which naturally makes Thinsulate insulation a better insulator.
• 100gm 3MTM Thinsulate lining
• Pig grain beige rigger glove
• Dexterity and feel plus warmth
• Wing thumb, stitch-free palm for increased durability
• One size fits all
$18.00 inc GST