Heavy Duty Spin Top Trailer Jack
Class 2-G screw threads (2½ pitch Acme) for a smooth fit and good support.
• Removable bushing (loosen 2 set screws) so screw assembly can be replaced.
• Swivel head tilts 9° to reduce side load bending force (except Economy Jack 4013-05 and Standard Jack 4013-06).
• Zerk fitting provides uniform and constant lubrication of screw threads.
• Bolt and washer prevent over-extension of screw
• Steel sleeve protects axle
• Spare parts always available
• Powder coated yellow finish
• Height Range: 41”-50½”
• Tested Load Capacity: 60,000 lbs
• Top: 7″
• Base: 14″
• Weight: 110 lbs
* Load Capacity based on actual vertical loading. Load test reports available upon request. Be careful when
comparing capacity claims between different brands of trailer jacks. The true measure of strength in a
jack is its tested load bearing capacity.
** Beam helps spread the load on older trailers. Not designed to be used alone. Use two per trailer to be safe.
Beam channel does not tilt. Always install beam parallel to front of trailer.
$1,141.00 inc GST