Arax Wet Grip Gloves
• Black nitrile dip with sand finish absorbs liquids and oils for improved grip when handling oily or greasy parts.
• Delivering dexterity, durability and grip the Arax® Wet Grip offers the highest level of Cut, Abrasion and Tear resistance in accordance with EN 388 and Australian Standards. If you want a cut resistant glove that performs well across a variety of conditions, the Arax® Wet Grip is your best pick! Best-matched to medium to heavy industries such as automotive and construction applications.
• Arax® Knit Technology with EN 388 Cut 5 Protection (the highest cut resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
• Black Nitrile Sand Dip for superior grip in wet, greasy conditions
• ProChoice’s Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
• Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
• Quick and easy donning and doffing
• Workforce tested and approved
• Approvals: EN 388 4543 / EN 407 X1XXXX
$15.00 inc GST