Arax Touch Gloves
• The Arax® Touch features a black, water based polyurethane dip for the most sensitive and dextrous fit in the Arax® Cut 5 glove range. The spongy PU palm minimises hand fatigue and affords superior comfort, perfect for extended and all-day wear.
• Ideally suited to light to medium occupations requiring significant hand sensitivity, a high level of cut protection and prolonged comfort.
• Black Polyurethane Dip for superior sensitivity, dexterity and comfort
• Arax® Knit Technology with EN 388 Cut 5 Protection (the highest cut resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 2 Puncture Resistance
• Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
• ProChoice’s Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
• Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
• Quick and easy donning and doffing
• Workforce tested and approved
• EN 388: 4542
• EN 407 X1XXXX
$15.00 inc GST