Arax Heavy Duty Gloves
• The Arax Heavy duty features a black nitrile foam dip along with a thick reinforced leather palm that protects your hand from snags on sharp corners and provides a solid grip when handling wet glass or greasy sheet metal.
• Ideal for glass panel / sheet metal cutting and installation, or any job handling slick, sharp edged materials.
• Reinforced Synthetic Leather Palm
• Black Nitrile Foam Dip
• EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
• EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
• Black Nitrile Sand Dip for superior grip in wet, greasy conditions
• Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
• ProChoice’s Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
• Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
• Quick and easy donning and doffing
• Workforce tested and approved
• Approvals: EN 388 4543 / EN 407 X1XXXX
$25.00 inc GST