Making sure we get your goods to you quickly and safely is a priority for us. Below are a few things to bear in mind when ordering.
1. We aim to dispatch your order within three working days of receipt of payment. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders, please allow 10-14 days for delivery or as negotiated with Anything Safety Pty Ltd. Unfortunately, however, delivery dates depend on a number of factors outside of our control and we therefore can’t accept responsibility for delays. We will, however, endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order.
2. We currently only ship within Australia.
3. Prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD) and include the Goods and Services Tax. All freight costs will be shown on the ‘Customer Order’ as you proceed throughout the checkout process
4. Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders which are unable to be filled from in-stock items may be delivered in installments.
5. We generally ship by way of, Australia Post Express Post. However, for large orders we may elect to utilise an alternative carrier without prior notice. Additional charges will apply if you require expedited or special delivery.
6. The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser.
7. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Anything Safety to be authorised to receive the goods.
8. If there is no one at the delivery address or no one of appropriate age to receive the order when the order is delivered, Anything Safety may retain possession of the goods and charge an additional delivery fee when attempting to redeliver the goods.
9. All costs associated with dishonoured cheques or credit card transactions are borne by the purchaser.