|External Dimensions||62 x 34.5 x 40cm|
|Capacity||32 x Aerosol Cans (65mm diameter)|
|Description||Aerosol can storage cage - 32 cans|
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as a Class 2 Dangerous Good in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- Safely store up to 32 aerosol spray cans in this heavy-duty, powder-coated steel aerosol safety storage cage.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol safety storage cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre can be bench-mounted.
- Suitable for storage of up to 32 aerosol cans (65mm diameter).
- Wide-open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All aerosol storage cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
Cabinets supplied in either yellow or green dependent on stock at time of order